Friday, October 3, 2014

Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex, Estee Lauder



Official page:http://www.esteelauder.com/product/681/31378/Product-Catalog/Skincare/Advanced-Night-Repair-Eye/Synchronized-Complex-II

Esteé Lauder ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex is a high-performance serum that helps continuously reduce the appearance of past damage caused by aging and exposure to environmental stresses. With the age-defying power of the brand's exclusive Chronolux™ Technology, it synchronizes skin repair and protective processes. You'll see a dramatic reduction in the visible signs of aging. It corrects and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, dryness, puffiness and uneven skin tone. It keeps the entire eye area looking fresher, rested and revitalized.

Size: 15 ml

Where to buy: http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=104679103001

Reviews:

I will keep buying this product for my Mum as she has been used it for years and loves it!
ISABELLA, Melbourne

I have used this product since it was initially introduced. It truly works! You really can see a big difference in your skin when you do not use it. I can't say enough good things about this serum except to highly recommend it. I never go without it!my laws asked me what am foin with my skin oh damn that was wondedfull i ll neva leave this miracle x
Anila farooq, karachi

I've been used for this product for half year and feel it is the one I've been looking for, very easy to obsorb, you might not see significant improvement but good for daily protection.
Chlesea Chian, Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment